Specifications & Tech Data
- 50 Durometer EPDM
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber
- Chemical Resistance: Excellent
- Ozone, Water/Steam Resistance: Excellent
- Permanent Set Resistance: Excellent
- Temperature Range:-65°F (-54°C) to +300°F (+149°C) for Continuous Operation.
- Note: Silicone Sleeves available for higher (400°f) operating temps.
- Tensile Strength: 1400 PSI
- Elongation: 300%
- ASTM D2000 2BA, 510, A14, B13, C12, F17
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.119/261 (Monitor Process Equipment)
- API 510/570/653 (Inspection Codes)
- API RP 578/579/581
- US Patent #5,014,866
” . . .a specification refers to a set of requirements
to be satisfied by a material, design, product, or service.”
Inspection Point Labels
Tech Data (TDS) Download as PDF
TML / UT Inspection Point Labels
Thickness Measurement Location (TML) and Ultrasonic Testing (UT) inspection point labels are constructed with:
- 3.5 mil matte silver mylar polyester material with a 1.0 mil UV laminate. The matte coating resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture, and wide temperature fluctuations.
- High-performance acrylic adhesive for excellent bonding to metals, HSE plastics, and a wide variety of painted & textured surfaces.
- Low-leachable chloride, fluoride, and sulfur are in the adhesive.
- Typical values for continuous temperature resistance range between -40°F (-40°C) and 300°F (149°C). The minimum application temperature is 58°F.