NDT Plug + TML Point Label
NDT Plug Installation
Locate and mark the insulation jacket where the inspection port will be installed:
- Hole saws are best to penetrate the insulation jacket, cutting a circumference equal to the Inspection port to be installed.
- Use either tin snips or a hole saw to penetrate the insulation jacket with a circumference equal to the size of the NDT Inspection Plug to be installed.
- Remove the insulation, to expose the substrate for inspection.
- After inspection, re-insert the insulation or replace it with a high-density material.
- Insert the EPDM or Silicone Sleeve.
- Install the Inspection Port Locking Ring and Lanyard if equipped.
- Insert the Port Cap to create a seal.
Note: Caulking around sleeve for cold applications installations recommended
TML / UT Labels
Application surface should be at room temperature or slightly higher:
- The minimum application temperature for acrylic adhesive is 58°F (15°C).
- Clean and dry the application surface for maximum bond strength.
- The surface should also be free of loose particulates, such as dust, dirt, and corrosion.
Note: Acrylic adhesive requires 48-72 hours to achieve 90% of its ultimate bond strength.
This shortcode has been expired. Please contact with the site admin.