Inspection Plug Installation
Installation thru Insulation:
Locate and mark the insulation jacket where the inspection port will be installed:
- Hole saws are best to penetrate the insulation jacket, cutting a circumference equal to the Inspection port to be installed.
- Remove the insulation, to expose the substrate for inspection.
- After inspection, re-insert the insulation or replace it with a high-density material.
- Insert the EPDM or Silicone Sleeve.
- Note: Caulking around sleeve for cold applications is recommended
- Install the Inspection Port Locking Ring and Lanyard if equipped.
- Insert the Port Cap to create a seal.